Thursday, June 24, 2010

How old is your A/C?


5 years? 10 years? 15 years old?? in some cases your A/C is just too old. The older your A/C is the less efficient it is. With all those old squeaky parts you run the risk of it just dyeing completely. The repair cost is less at first but more expensive in long term because eventually you will need a new A/C and why throw a bunch of money into your old one? We believe if its fixable and thats all you want to do for now thats fine, but we have the best products thanks to our sponsors like Trane,Home Depot, Maytag, and Rheem. When you have us install your brand new A/C we give you a 1-3 year warranty (depends on A/C unit you buy). Our professional technicians know exactly what they are doing and would be happy to do business with you. If your in the market for a new air conditioner then we would be the perfect candidate to install it. We give free estimates if you just want a professional opinion or even a second one. We are here in the office fri-sat 7am to 6pm taking incoming calls. So give us a Call 800- 795- 2342 mention "Ollie" the orangutan.

4 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this superb article! I enjoyed every small tad of it. I have bookmarked your site to look out for new articles that you post. Thanks you very much for this post!

    ac duct cleaning Country Walk fl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your blog.

    Air conditioner repair Naples

    Thanks,
    Jimmy Derick

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some interesting points in time in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want more! Added to Feed Burner as well
    AC service Southlake

    ReplyDelete
  4. This a great article, My brother also referred me to this, http://waterdamagerestorationdallastexas.com/tag/paintless-dent-repair-arlington-tx/ but this also give me some tips the other ways. thanks.

    ReplyDelete